Institutional Effectiveness Plan (IEP)
Institutional Effectiveness Plans(IEPs) at the Tarrant County College District (TCCD) are based on clearly defined mission and vision statements that support the goals and strategies of TCCD's Strategic Plan, Vision 2015. Vision 2015 is a five-year strategy, and the IEP works in tandem with Vision 2015 as a yearly planning tool. The goal of the IEP is to move TCCD closer to making the goals stated in Vision 2015 a reality.
Over 250 academic and administrative units participate in the IEP process by identifying objectives, formulating strategies, developing evaluative methods, analyzing results and folding those results into the next year's planning process. IEP results are used to:
- Identify areas in need of improvement
- Develop strategies for continuous improvement
- Identify developing trends based on data
- Implement future improvements as needed
- Report on accomplishments from the previous year
Start Your IEP
All documents are PDF and will open in a new window.
- WEAVE 4.0 Brief User Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- Rubric for Evaluating IEPs
- Sample IEP Reports:
- IEP Calendar
- IEP Flow Chart and Time Line
- Creating Learning Outcomes
- Developing Measurable Outcomes
- Guidelines for Closing the Loop
- Closing the Loop Examples
John Chawana Mwangeka, Ph.D.
Director of Institutional Effectiveness and Compliance
Updated June 18, 2015