IIR Corner is our new quarterly bulletin. In IIR Corner, we share data facts of interest discovered through the mining of unrelated requests with the District community.
All documents are PDF and will open in a new window.
- December 2015Listen – First-Term Enrollments by FTIC, TSI-Liable Students Examined for Fulfillment of TSI Requirement
- September 2015Listen – Credit Hours Earned by Degree-Seeking FTIC Students Tracked over Four-Years
- June 2015Listen – Fall FTIC Students Ending First Term on Academic Probation and Tracked to Following Spring
- March 2015Listen – TSI Assessment Placement for Students Who Retake
- December 2014Listen - Withdrawal Rates by Number of TSI Liability Areas
- September 2014Listen - IIR Data Request System Metrics for 2013-14 Academic Year
- June 2014Listen - Transfer-In Student Profile
- March 2014Listen - NSOR Section Size and Completion Rates for 2013FL FTIC Students
- December 2013Listen - TCCD Yield of Trackable 2012 High School Graduates
- September 2013Listen - Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) & Poverty Data
- June 2013Listen - Retention of Probation Students
Updated December 09, 2015