IIR Corner is our new quarterly bulletin. In IIR Corner, we share data facts of interest discovered through the mining of unrelated requests
with the District community.
All documents are PDF and will open in a new window.
- June 2015 – Fall FTIC Students Ending First Term on Academic Probation and Tracked to Following
- March 2015 – TSI Assessment Placement for Students Who Retake
- December 2014 - Withdrawal Rates by Number of TSI Liability Areas
- September 2014 - IIR Data Request System Metrics for 2013-14 Academic Year
- June 2014 - Transfer-In Student Profile
- March 2014 - NSOR Section Size and Completion Rates for 2013FL FTIC Students
- December 2013 - TCCD Yield of Trackable 2012 High School Graduates
- September 2013 - Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) & Poverty Data
- June 2013 - Retention of Probation Students
Updated June 18, 2015