Office of Institutional Intelligence and Research (IIR)
The Office of Institutional Intelligence and Research (IIR) conducts ethical analysis that supports a culture of reflection and action by providing rich, timely, and accurate data in formats that are accessible and useful to decision-makers.
IIR strives to serve the evolving information needs of the TCCD community through data guidance and actionable research to promote continuous improvement.
- Look at IIR's existing reports
- Complete a Data Request Form
- Explore IIR's Discoverer Reports (Not compatible with Firefox)
- Complete a Survey Request Form
Seeking data clarity?
- Let our virtual data interns help you find enlightenment
Updated October 30, 2015