Priorities and Interventions
Increase student success through a comprehensive First-Year Experience program.
- Intervention 1: Implement uniform, College-wide mandatory New Student Orientation
- Intervention 2: Implement appreciative advising model, including faculty engagement in advising and case management by counselors and academic
- Intervention 3: Review and strengthen Transition to College Success course (STSC)
Increase student success in developmental education and three gateway courses
- Intervention 1: Develop and implement Early Academic Alert System (EAAS)
- Intervention 2: Review, strengthen and align math curriculum and instructional method to support student
success. Developmental Education.
Kimberly Beatty, Ed.D.
Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Success
1500 Houston St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Updated August 27, 2013