Webinars and Discussions
Webinars are one way we are making professional development opportunities relevant
We offer webinars from:
- Noel-Levitz: A leader in educational consulting that is committed to helping institutions meet
their goals for enrollment and student success.
- Innovative Educators: A training group that supports academic and professional growth in higher education
by offering programs focused on critical issues facing students and educators.
You can choose how you participate:
- Real Time
Webinars are presented on our campuses. You can join the group to listen to the presenters
and discuss the topics.
You can view recordings of the webinars online after the date and at your convenience.
Currently Available Recordings
If you missed one of these recent webinars, please contact Jacqueline Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out how to access the recordings.
(All webinar announcements are PDFs and will open in a new window.)
- Intentional Intrusive Advising: A Model for the Collaborative Advising of Students
- Strengths-Based Advising: Taking It to the Next Level With 'Appreciative' Advising
Innovative Educators Webinars
- Supporting the Engagement, Learning and Success of African-American and Latino Male
- Developing An Effective Academic Advising Protocol for Military Veterans
- Using Peer Leaders and Peer Tutors to Improve College Students’ Academic Success
- First-Generation Latino/a Persistence: Using Small Group Mentoring to Ease the Sophomore
- Identifying and Reaching Unprepared Students: Strategies for Creating Success in the
- Learning Communities: Creating Environments that Retain, Engage and Transform Learners
- Providing Services 24/7: Restructuring How We Support Today's Students
- Exceptional Front-Line Customer Service in Higher Education
Christopher Douglas, Title III Program Coordinator
Jacqueline Hall, Title III Administrative Assistant
Updated April 14, 2014