Apply for Admission
TCC Admissions Application
Applying for admission to Tarrant County College has never been easier!
TCC's Active Apply application allows new-to-TCC students to spend less time dealing with paperwork and more time doing the things important to them.
Complete your TCC Active Apply Admission Application.
Who Can Use Active Apply?
- New TCC Students
- High School, GED and Home School Graduates
- Non-High School Graduates
- Early High School and Dual Credit High School Students
- Transfer Students
- New Community and Industry Education Students (formerly Continuing Education)
Need Help Filling Out Active Apply?
Find more information in our Active Apply Guide(PDF will open in a new window).
What Are the Requirements?
- Valid Social Security number
- Active email address
Who Does Not Use Active Apply?
- Returning students who registered for TCC Undergraduate Courses within the last 365 days register online through WebAdvisor.
- Returning students who have failed to register at TCC within the last 365 days must update their demographic information before registration by completing TCC's reactivation form.
- Students without a Social Security number can apply with ApplyTexas or request a paper application at the Registrar's Office.
- International Students will need to contact the International Admissions Office.
Admissions Application Deadline
In an effort to allow students sufficient time for testing, advising, registering and preparing for the start of sessions, TCC requires First Time in College (FTIC) students to submit their Admissions Application two weeks before the start of classes.
Students who miss the regular fall, spring or summer term deadline are encouraged to submit their application and enroll in Saturday, Second Eight-Week, Second Summer or other mini sessions that start at least two weeks after the application is submitted.
All undergraduate students are encouraged to read about Paying for College (PDF will open in a new window).
In addition to submitting an application, undergraduate applicants are required to submit additional documents according to their applicant type.
Applicant types include:
New to TCC? Here's How to Get Started
Learn how to apply in a few easy steps: Getting Started at TCC (PDF will open in a new window)
Meningitis Vaccination Requirement
The 82nd Texas Legislature approved Senate Bill 1107, which requires all new TCC students under the age of 22 to submit evidence of being immunized against meningococcal meningitis at least 10 days prior to their first term at TCC.
This requirement also applies to returning TCC students who have experienced a break in enrollment of at least one fall or spring term.
For more information about TCC's meningitis vaccination requirements, visit our Meningitis Vaccination page.
Community & Industry Education
For information about registering for noncredit courses, see Community & Industry Education.
Updated October 02, 2015