Registration and Withdrawal
How to Register
- Log in to WebAdvisor.
- Select Students.
- Select Find Sections.
- Enroll in the NSOR 0010 (New Student Orientation) if you are a first-time-in-college student and it is your first semester at TCC. You may also need to register for STSC 0111 (Student Success Course) depending on your testing status.
- Pay tuition and fees. Unpaid classes will be dropped nightly. Learn more about paying for your classes.
Registration is available from 6 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. daily. Payment of tuition online is available until 1 a.m.
New for Spring 2016: You can put yourself on a waitlist for some class sections that are full and have no more available seats. Learn more: Waitlists.
Spring 2016 Registration
Priority Registration begins Sunday, November 15.
If you were enrolled in Fall 2015, you will be assigned a registration date based on the number of TCC hours you earned.
Find your date:
- November 15: 56 or more hours
- November 16: 38–55 hours
- November 17: 25–37 hours
- November 18: 16–24 hours
- November 19: 08–15 hours
- November 20: 01–07 hours
- November 21: 00–00 hours
Open Registration begins Sunday, November 22.
- The deadline to register is Friday, December 11.
- Classes will begin the following Friday, December 18.
16-Week and First 8-Week Session
- The deadline to register is Wednesday, January 13.
- Classes will begin the following Tuesday, January 19.
Second 8-Week Session
- The deadline to register is Monday, March 14.
- Classes will begin the following Monday, March 21.
- The deadline to register is Friday, January 22.
- Classes will begin the following Friday, January 29.
If you have never taken an online course at TCC or if you have taken an online course but did not receive a grade of C or better, you must take Online Readiness before you can register for an online course.
New TCC Students: We strongly recommend that you wait until the application process is complete before taking Online Readiness.
Have questions? AskTCC
Updated January 11, 2016