Registration and Withdrawal
How to Register
- Log in to WebAdvisor.
- Select Students.
- Select Find Sections.
- Enroll in the NSOR 0010 (New Student Orientation) if you are a first-time-in-college student and it is your first semester at TCC. You may also need to register for STSC 0111 (Student Success Course) depending on your testing status.
- Pay tuition and fees. Unpaid classes will be dropped nightly. Learn more about paying for your classes.
Registration is available from 6 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. daily. Payment of tuition online is available until 1 a.m.
Waitlist Available for Fall 2016: You can put yourself on a waitlist for some class sections that are full and have no more available seats. Learn more: Waitlists.
Summer 2016 Registration
Registration for Summer 2016 begins Friday, April 15.
First 6-Week Session
- The deadline to register is Tuesday, May 24.
- Classes will begin the following Tuesday, May 31.
Second 6-week session
- The deadline to register is Tuesday, July 5.
- Classes will begin the following Monday, July 11.
Fall 2016 Registration
What is PrioRity Registration?
We provide a period of priority registration for returning students.
Do I qualify?
To qualify for fall: You must be currently enrolled during the previous spring.
How are priority registration assignments calculated?
Priority registration assignments are based on the number of TCC hours you have earned.
- Included: Developmental education and credit-by-exam/experience
- Not included: Hours in progress and transfer hours
How do I find out my priority registration assignment?
- Check your email: You will receive an email with your assigned priority registration day.
- Check WebAdvisor: You can find your assigned priority registration day under My Student Summary on WebAdvisor.
Fall 2016 Priority Registration Schedule
(based on the number of TCC hours you have earned)
- June 13: 63 or more hours
- June 14: 45–62 hours
- June 15: 31–44 hours
- June 16: 23–30 hours
- June 17: 16–22 hours
- June 18: 10–15 hours
- June 19: 00–09 hours
16-Week and First 8-Week Session
- Deadline to register: Monday, August 22
- Classes will begin the following Monday, August 29.
Second 8-Week Session
- The deadline to register: Monday, October 17
- Classes will begin the following Monday, October 24.
Fall Weekend Courses
- The deadline to register: Friday, September 2
- Classes will begin the following Friday, September 9.
If you have never taken an online course at TCC or if you have taken an online course but did not receive a grade of C or better, you must take Online Readiness before you can register for an online course.
New TCC Students: We strongly recommend that you wait until the application process is complete before taking Online Readiness.
Have questions? AskTCC
Updated May 26, 2016