Registration and Withdrawal
How to Register
- Log in to WebAdvisor.
- Select Students.
- Select Find Sections.
- Enroll in the NSOR 0010 (New Student Orientation) if you are a first-time-in-college student and it is your first semester at TCC. You may also need to register for STSC 0111 (Student Success Course) depending on your testing status.
- Pay tuition and fees. Unpaid classes will be dropped nightly. Learn more about paying for your classes.
Registration is available from 6 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. daily. Payment of tuition online is available until 1 a.m.
Waitlist Available for Summer 2016: You can put yourself on a waitlist for some class sections that are full and have no more available seats. Learn more: Waitlists.
Summer 2016 Registration
Registration for Summer 2016 begins Friday, April 15.
First 6-Week Session
- The deadline to register is Tuesday, May 24.
- Classes will begin the following Tuesday, May 31.
Second 6-week session
- The deadline to register is Tuesday, July 5.
- Classes will begin the following Monday, July 11.
If you have never taken an online course at TCC or if you have taken an online course but did not receive a grade of C or better, you must take Online Readiness before you can register for an online course.
New TCC Students: We strongly recommend that you wait until the application process is complete before taking Online Readiness.
Have questions? AskTCC
Updated April 07, 2016