An undergraduate course taken for no college credit or grade is a course audit.
Register in person at the Registrar's Office to audit a course. Visit the calendar for Audit Registration dates.
- Audit students must meet the same admissions and prerequisites to enroll in a course
as a credit student.
- The cost for auditing courses is the same tuition rate for credit.
- Courses may be audited on a space-available basis.
- Students may not change from credit to audit or audit to credit status.
- Senior citizens (persons 65 years of age or older) are permitted to audit credit and
continuing education courses without payment of tuition. Tuition waiver isn't available
for Senior Education classes.
Audit students are required to conform to the same conduct in the classroom and on
campus as credit students.
Have questions? AskTCC
Updated July 31, 2014