Registration and Withdrawal
How to Register
Refer to course descriptions for prerequisite requirements and registration deadlines before registering for classes.
- Log in to WebAdvisor.
- Select Students.
- Select Find Sections.
- Enroll in the one-hour STSC 0111 Student Success course if you are a first-time-in-college student and it is your first semester at TCC.
- Pay tuition and fees. Unpaid classes will be dropped nightly. Learn more about paying for your classes.
Registration is available from 6 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. daily. Payment of tuition online
is available until 1 a.m.
For Community & Industry Education, see for Community & Industry Education Registration.
Priority registration for Spring 2015 begins November 15.
||Min. Hours Earned
| November 15, 2014
| November 16, 2014
| November 17, 2014
| November 18, 2014
| November 19, 2014
| November 20, 2014
| November 21, 2014
Open registration begins November 22, 2014.
Sixteen-Week Session and First Eight-Week Session
- The deadline to register is Tuesday, January 13.
- Classes will begin the following Tuesday, January 20.
- The deadline to register is Friday, January 23.
- Classes will begin the following Friday, January 30.
Second Eight-Week Session
- The deadline to register is Monday, March 16.
- Classes will begin the following Monday, March 23.
If you have never taken an online course at TCC or if you have taken an online course but did not receive a grade of C or better, you
must take Online Readiness before you can register for an online course.
New TCC Students: We strongly recommend that you wait until the application process is complete before taking Online Readiness.
Have questions? AskTCC
Updated February 02, 2015