Registration and Withdrawal
How to Register
Refer to course descriptions for prerequisite requirements and registration deadlines before registering for classes.
- Log in to WebAdvisor.
- Select Students.
- Select Find Sections.
- Enroll in the one-hour STSC 0111 Student Success course if you are a first-time-in-college student and it is your first semester at TCC.
- Pay tuition and fees. Unpaid classes will be dropped nightly. Learn more about paying for your classes.
Registration is available from 6 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. daily. Payment of tuition online
is available until 1 a.m.
For Community & Industry Education, see for Community & Industry Education Registration.
Fall 2015 Registration
Priority Registration Begins Monday, June 15.
If you were enrolled in Spring 2015, you will be assigned a registration date based on the number of TCC hours you earned.
Find your date:
- June 15: 63 or more hours
- June 16: 45–62 hours
- June 17: 31–44 hours
- June 18: 21–30 hours
- June 19: 14–20 hours
- June 20: 09–13 hours
- June 21: 00–08 hours
Open Registration Begins Monday, June 22.
16-Week and First 8-Week Session
- The deadline to register is Monday, August 24.
- Classes will begin the following Monday, August 31.
Second 8-Week Session
- The deadline to register is Monday, October 19.
- Classes will begin the following Monday, October 26.
- The deadline to register is Friday, September 4.
- Classes will begin the following Friday, September 11.
If you have never taken an online course at TCC or if you have taken an online course but did not receive a grade of C or better, you
must take Online Readiness before you can register for an online course.
New TCC Students: We strongly recommend that you wait until the application process is complete before taking Online Readiness.
Have questions? AskTCC
Updated July 14, 2015