The TCC Children's includes three classrooms, based on age.
- Twos turning three- must be two years old by September 1
- Threes turning four- must be three years old by September 1
- Fours turning five- must be four years old by September 1
Classroom child/teacher ratios are based on accreditation guidelines.
- Twos: 10 children/2 teachers
- Threes: 16 children/2 teachers
- Fours: 20 children/ 3 teachers in the morning, 2 teachers in the afternoon
Facility includes laboratories for each age group, kitchen, staff lounge, observation rooms, resource library, and two playgrounds.
Updated August 22, 2013