This year we're hosting two commencement ceremonies on Monday, March 16, 2016. We need your help to make both ceremonies a success. You have the choice to select one or both ceremonies. Sign up now to be a Commencement volunteer.
Monday, May 16, 2016
1 p.m. and 6 p.m.
See event timeline for more details.
Parking is available at any publicly available parking garage or lot. View a map of the available parking lots near the Fort Worth Convention Center.
If you're a volunteer arriving after 11 a.m. and you park at Trinity River Campus, shuttle service to the Convention Center will be available.
All volunteers are required to check-in at room 121 A-D. Enter through Commerce St. entrance and follow volunteer signs to your right.
Some volunteers will be required to attend rehearsal on Monday, May 16, 2016 at 8 a.m. Be sure to check your volunteer assignment to see if you are required to attend rehearsal. An email invite will be sent out to these volunteers.
We want to keep our volunteers happy and well-fed! You'll be provided with a free meal during the following times:
- Breakfast: 7 a.m.—8:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m.—2 p.m.
- Dinner: 4 p.m.—7 p.m.
- TCC Volunteer Shirt – A short-sleeve polo shirt will be provided to all volunteers. You will be contacted when shirts are ready for pickup on campus.
- TCC Employee ID Card – You must wear your TCC Employee ID Card at all times. If you don’t have one, get one. Police may ask for an additional photo ID if you do not have your TCC Employee ID Card.
- No Shorts or Worn Out Jeans
- Comfortable Shoes – No sandals or flip-flops.
- No Hats
NOTE: There will be no place for storage of purses or other valuables.