Regalia and Attire
Students may pick up regalia (cap and gown) during check-in at the ceremony.
- Caps should be worn parallel to the floor, tassel on the right.
- You are permitted to decorate your cap. No other non-TCC sanctioned regalia alterations, accessories, or additions are permitted.
- After walking across the stage, DO NOT move tassel to the left until your photograph has been taken by the photographer.
- After your photo has been taken you may move your tassel to the left.
Suggested attire under regalia:
- Males--white shirt, tie, dark trousers, and dark shoes
- Females--dresses, dark shoes, minimal jewelry, no corsages
Do not bring any personal items. Leave purses, cell phones, cameras, etc. with guests or at home. You will not be permitted to go backstage during the ceremony.
Curious? Learn more about the history of regalia.