Associate Degrees and Certificates of Completion
- A minimum of 25% of the semester credit hours required for the degree must be earned at TCC.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 for all TCC courses (associate degrees only).
- A minimum GPA of 2.0 is required for all courses presented for graduation.
- All degree requirements must be satisfactorily completed.
- TSI requirements must be satisfactorily completed for:
- Associate degrees
- TSI-liable certificates
- Those wishing to participate in the commencement ceremony must complete the Commencement Participation Form.
- All financial obligations to the College must be met.
Generally, credits do not expire for graduation purposes. Students graduating with an A.A.S. should seek advisement for coursework time limits.
AskToro - ask a question