Registering for the conference is like registering for a Continuing Education course.
Continuing Education courses are open to anyone 18 years or older, regardless of citizenship
If You Are New to TCC Continuing Education
New TCC Continuing Education students must submit a registration form in person, by
mail or by fax to any campus.
- If you are not a student, register for GENX-1180-14711 DFW AAPC (Professional). Print and complete the registration form for professionals (PDF file will open in new window)
- If you are a student, register for GENX-1180-14713 DFW AAPC (Student). Print and complete the registration form for students (PDF file will open in new window)
If You Are A Returning TCC Continuing Education Student
Returning TCC Continuing Education students register online through WebAdvisor.
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Select Students
- Under Registration select Find Sections
- Select View courses for 2013Q1 – CE Qtr 1 2013 Sep-Nov under Continuing Education Terms
- Select GENX – General CE NF from the Choose a Subject list
- Select DFW AA Conference
- Check the box to the left of the section number and select Submit
- Select Proceed to registration
- Confirm your choices and select Submit
- Select Payment options to pay online with a credit card
Jerilyn Edmonds, Program Coordinator
Alisa Jones, Director, Continuing Education Services
Updated October 14, 2013