Business - General Topics
Continuing Education business courses offered cover the following areas:
- Accounting and Finance - most campuses and Tarrant SBDC
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Beginning and intermediate levels
- Managerial Accounting seminars
- QuickBooks accounting software
- Small Business Finance
- Human Resources - contact South Campus
- Compensation & benefits
- Employment & training
- Performance Evaluation Process
- Professional Trainer Certification - contact Northeast Campus
- Marketing - contact Northwest Campus
- Convention & Meeting Management
- Annual Professional Development - offerings vary by campus
- Mandatory annual training for professionals in a career path
Entrepreneurial training is available through Tarrant SBDC.
Office administration classes and certificates are available through our Office Careers Program.
Check our schedule of classes online:
- Go to WebAdvisor in your Web browser
- Select Click here to see our current class offerings
- Select a Continuing Education Term option
Learn how to register.
Search the calendar and sort by Continuing Education for upcoming events.
AskToro - ask a question
Hours and Locations
Updated August 22, 2013