Summer Tech Camp
Science and Math Academy of Research and Technology (S.M.A.R.T.) Camp
Northeast Campus, June 9-26, 2014
Science and Math Academy of Research and Technology (S.M.A.R.T.) Camp on Northeast
Campus is a three-week summer enrichment program committed to academic and creative educational enhancement
of high achieving students entering grades 9-12 who are interested in engineering
and computer science.
The schedule consists of morning and afternoon sessions on Northeast Campus. You may
enroll for the morning and/or afternoon session.
Enroll as soon as possible for the best selection of classes. Registration is on a
first-come, first-served basis.
Continuing Education (CE) Services requests that you meet specific requirements and
be granted a petition from the CE Services office to register.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be an academic achiever in grades 9-12
- Have at least an A/B grade average and satisfactory conduct grade (Official School
Report Card Required)
Register online, in person, by mail or fax.
Application and Orientation
- Review policies and procedures information in the Student Technology Camp (STC) catalog.
- Complete both an Application Form and an Orientation Form. Return the completed forms to the Northeast Campus CE Services office by fax, mail or in person.
- Complete a Medical Form if the student is under 18 years of age and return to the Northeast Campus CE Services office by fax, mail or in person.
- Get a copy of the most recent report card for high school students or a record of the most recent aptitude test scores for those not currently in high school.
Upon acceptance, the CE Services office will grant registration permission.
Registration begins April 1, 2014.
See the Course Schedule and Course Descriptions.
S.M.A.R.T. Camp Forms and Documents
- Scholarships are available for Northeast Campus on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Grant application forms must be filled out in the Northeast Campus CE Services office.
- You must have your 2013 income tax return.
- Applications will be available after March 17 in the Northeast Campus CE Services
Completed forms can be sent to us.
- By mail:
Tarrant County College
Northeast Campus Continuing Education Services
828 W. Harwood Road
Hurst, TX 76054-3299
- By fax: 817-515-0683
Continuing Education Services
AskToro - ask a question
Updated June 18, 2014