Continuing Education Services offers short courses in photography techniques and editing
digital photos for the professional or the home user.
- Photography, Beginning
- Photography, Outdoor
- Photography, Close-up
- Other photography classes in TCC's academic program, including European travel in
the spring, are open to continuing education students; see our current schedule for
Technical Photo Editing
- Photoshop 1 & 2 teaches the use of the software from a technical perspective. Primarily
a tool for the professional, classes are open to all.
- Digital Photo Editing is a class geared to the home user for editing and organizing
digital photos. Typically taught using Photoshop Elements.
Check our schedule of classes online:
- Go to WebAdvisor in your Web browser
- Select Click here to see our current class offerings
- Select a Continuing Education Term option
Learn how to register.
Search the calendar and sort by Continuing Education for upcoming events.
AskToro - ask a question
Hours and Locations
Updated August 22, 2013