College for Kids Registration
An applicant who is presently in the first through eighth grade, regardless of citizenship,
can be a College for Kids student.
Parents must submit the following documents in person, by mail or by fax
- Application form
- Orientation form
- The most current report card
- Must have an A or B grade average
- Must have satisfactory conduct grade
General information and course descriptions are now available.
2014 Costs and Fees
- $180 per half-day session, which is a total of four classes
- $40 for optional supervised activity period
- $10 for supply fees for certain courses
Program Dates and Schedules
Dates, schedules, and orientation information are available below.
Programs are held on our five campuses:
- Northeast Campus
- Northwest Campus
- South Campus
- Southeast Campus
- Trinity River Campus
Once registration is open, all students can register for classes online after submitting
the required documents (above) or sending in a completed registration form to the
Payment must be submitted with registration. Program cost is $180 per session (morning
or afternoon); students may register for more than one session.
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Select Students
- Under Registration select Find Sections
- Select CE Qtr 4 under Continuing Education Terms
- Select College for Kids under the Catalog pull-down menu to the right
- Select a course subject from the Choose a Subject pull-down menu to the left
- Select a course
- Check a class/section to add to your list and select Submit
- Select Proceed to registration or Find another class
- Confirm your selections
- Select Submit
- Select Payment Options to pay online by credit card
- Costs and fees must be paid the day of registration or all classes will be dropped for non payment
- Information is available on each campus.
- Apply at the campus your child will attend.
- Each Campus has a limited number of grants.
- Grants are awarded based on financial need.
- One grant per family for College For Kids Program.
email@example.com for more specific campus information. Please specify the campus student will attend.
Have questions? AskTCC
Hours and Locations
Updated July 31, 2014