Senior Education Registration
Those who are 55+, regardless of citizenship or residency, and are interested in the
Senior Education Program, are eligible.
Registration begins the first Wednesday in August for the fall term and the first
Wednesday in December for the spring term.
New students must submit the Senior Education Registration form (PDF will open in new window) in person, by mail or by fax.
Returning students can register for classes online:
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Select Students
- Under Registration select Find Sections
- Select CE Qtr 1 for fall or CE Qtr 2 for spring (some computer classes will be in
CE Qtr 3)
- Select Senior Education under the Catalog pull-down menu to the right
- Select SEPX (or CSCX) from the Choose a Subject pull-down menu to the left
- Select a course
- Check a class/section to add to your list and select Submit
- Select Proceed to registration or Find another class
- Confirm your choices and select Submit
- Select Payment options to pay online by credit card
Check our schedule of classes:
AskToro - ask a question
Hours and Locations
Updated June 03, 2014