Senior Education Program
The Senior Education Program is a unique partnership between the College and senior
citizen volunteers offering a variety of course topics from current events and history
to arts and crafts and recreation. The program is coordinated on each campus with
Senior Advisory Councils through Continuing Education Services. You must be age 55
or more at the registration date to participate in the program.
- Registration for the Spring 2014 Senior Education semester begins Wednesday, December 4, 2013.
- Classes begin Monday, January 27, 2014.
- Open to ages 55 and up
- One $20 registration fee
- Off-campus locations for some classes
- Classes taught by volunteers
- Ten-week sessions each fall (Qtr 1) and spring (Qtr 2)
- Enroll in as many Senior Education classes as you like
- A $10 lab fee for each computer course
- A special celebratory event at the end of each session (additional fee required)
- Registration opens several weeks prior to the start of each program term
Spring 2014 Downloads
(All documents are PDF files and will open in a new window)
Course schedules are available online:
- Go to WebAdvisor
- Select Click here to see our current class offerings
- Select CE Qtr 2 (2013Q2)
- Select Senior Education under the Catalog pull-down menu
- Select SEPX (or CSCX for computer classes) under the Choose a Subject pull-down menu
Learn how to register.
AskToro - ask a question
Updated February 11, 2014