If you want to get a a bachelor's degree with a major in business or a related discipline, our Field of Study for Business, plus the Core Curriculum, is designed for you.
You can transfer these courses to other Texas public colleges and universities. They apply to bachelor's degrees with majors in business, including all business specializations.
Fields of study are valid only when no course substitutions are made.
You should consult an academic advisor regarding transfer to a specific college or university.
Core Curriculum Courses (42 Hours)
Select courses from the Core Curriculum
Business Field of Study (21 Hours)
- ACCT-2301 Principles of Financial Accounting
- ACCT-2302 Principles of Managerial Accounting
- ECON-2301 Principles of Macroeconomics*
- ECON-2302 Principles of Microeconomics*
- MATH-1325 Mathematics of Business Analysis*
- BCIS-1405 Business Computer Applications*
- SPCH-1321 Business and Professional Communication*
* Fulfills a TCC core curriculum requirement.
Updated December 17, 2015