If you want to get a a bachelor's degree in engineering, our Field of Study for Engineering plus the Core Curriculum are designed for you.
You can transfer these courses to other Texas public colleges and universities. They apply to bachelor's degrees of engineering.
Fields of Study are valid only when no course substitutions are made.
You should consult an academic advisor regarding transfer to a specific college or university.
Engineering Field of Study (44 Hours)
- MATH-2413 Calculus I*
- ENGR-1201 Introduction to Engineering
- ENGR-1304 Engineering Graphics
- ENGR-2301 Engineering Mechanics-Statics
- ENGR-2302 Engineering Mechanics-Dynamics
- ENGR-2305 Electrical Circuits I
- ENGR-2332 Mechanics of Materials
- MATH-2414 Calculus II
- MATH-2415 Calculus III
- MATH-2320 Differential Equations
- MATH-2421 Differential Equations and Linear Algebra
- PHYS-2425 University Physics I*
- PHYS-2426 University Physics II*
* Fulfills a TCC core curriculum requirement.
Community and technical colleges can use this field of study curriculum as a guide for structuring a transfer curriculum in Engineering.
Updated December 17, 2015