Our courses are designed to provide a solid background in the biological sciences so that you leave TCC ready for your next challenge.
Reasons you might need or want to take Biology courses at TCC:
- Programs in the Allied Health Professions
- Preparation for professional programs in medicine, dentistry, pharmacy etc.
- Non-Science majors looking for science credit
- Majors in Biology looking to teach or become researchers
- Kinesiology majors wanting to become coaches or trainers
Dena Berg, Co-Department Chair
Thomas Sosa, Co-Department Chair
Trinity River Campus
Sophia E. Garcia
Updated September 30, 2015