The Paramedic Program is Selective Admissions, which means you have to meet certain requirements to apply. The grades you earned in school also figure into your eligibility in the Applicant Score.
For your application to be considered, you must:
- Be accepted as a student to TCC
- Confirm with the Registrar's office that your TSI scores meet TCC's requirements
Students who participate in the program are selected based on the Applicant Score.
Applicant Score = Cumulative Grade Point Average + Bonus Points
Bonus Points are assigned based on the grades you earned in school before applying to this program
If you meet the application requirements, then you are eligible to download the following materials to apply (All documents are PDF and will open in a new window):
Paramedic Program ChecklistListen
Use the Checklist as your map to confirm that you meet the requirements and complete the application process.
Paramedic Program PlanListen
Refer to this document for details about prerequisite courses, the Bonus Point system, and program courses.
- Fall 2016 Paramedic Program Application (available March 2, 2016)
Top Applicant Meeting
- Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2015
- Time: 6:30 p.m.
- Place: NHSC Building, Room 1114
This meeting is mandatory for applicants who are invited.
If you are invited and fail to attend, you will be removed from the Spring 2016 Paramedic Class selection process.
- Fall 2016 (Evening): 5 p.m., June 16, 2016
- Spring 2017 (A-shift based): 5 p.m., October 20, 2016
Jeff McDonald, Coordinator EMS Program
Health Sciences Department
Building NHSC, Room 1131
828 W. Harwood Road
Hurst, TX 76054
Updated November 13, 2015