Engineering vs Engineering Technology
What are the differences between Engineering and Engineering Technology?
- Apply scientific and technical knowledge to solve human problems. The result is the
design, production, and operation of useful objects or processes.
- Develop solutions for open-ended, complex and unique design problems.
- Develop new methods of analysis.
Engineering Technology: Implementation
- Gain knowledge of mathematics and natural sciences by higher education or experience.
- Implement and extend existing technology for the benefit of humanity.
- Apply current knowledge and practices to solve specific technical problems and standard
Updated June 24, 2015