A committee selects applicants to the program each year. If you submit a complete
application, you will be notified of your status within 3 weeks after the program's
Selections are based on your cumulative grade point average plus bonus points earned.
Bonus points can be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Completion of degree-specific general education courses with a C or higher prior to
applying. Science courses must have been completed within 5 years of program deadline
- Completion of college level courses with a C or higher from a regionally accredited
college or university. Points are awarded proportionately to the number of semester
- Bachelor's degree
Before you apply
- The College admissions process must be complete before you can apply to the program.
- You can only apply to 2 selective admissions programs per year. Both programs must
have differing deadline dates.
- Application packets are available from November 1 through the first week day of June.
Application packets are available via:
Healthcare Professions Division
Updated June 29, 2015