How to Get Started in the LTCA Program
- Apply for admission to TCC. You can apply online or go to any campus Registrar’s office. Submit all required supporting documentation for successful processing of your application.
- Wait 3 to 5 business days for notice of acceptance. Log in to WebAdvisor and myTCC to activate your accounts after you receive notice of acceptance.
- Apply for financial aid (if applicable).
- Take required placement tests (if applicable).
- Arrange for payment of tuition and fees.
- Register and pay for classes (LTCA 1311 – LTCA 2315).
- Get a campus parking permit and student ID.
- Attend classes per your class schedule.
Healthcare Professions Division
Trinity River Campus East
245 East Belknap Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Updated June 25, 2015