Apply for Nursing
Before applying to the Nursing Program, you must be admitted to TCC and meet eligibility requirements for the Nursing Program. You can submit your application packet to the Advising &
- Apply for admission to TCC. (Admission to the Nursing Program is a separate process and is not automatically
guaranteed by admission to TCC.)
- Schedule a time to take the Health Education System, Inc. (HESI) test.
- Meet program eligibility requirements.
- Review Nursing Information Session Presentation (PDF will open in a new window).
- Plan to attend one of the Group Advisement Information Sessions (PDF will open in a new window).
- Submit application form and packet, which are available only during fall and spring application periods.
- Transfer and international students must submit a transcript evaluation.
- Complete post-admission requirements.
- Complete TOEFL iBT® test if you did not graduate from a high school in the United States or on a U.S. military
installation where English was the primary language.
- See TOEFL/IELTS Instructions (PDF will open in a new window)
Trinity River Campus East
245 East Belknap Street
Fort Worth TX 76102
Updated January 12, 2015