The Radiologic Technology Program is selective admission, which means you have to meet certain requirements to apply.
Your eligibility is determined by your Applicant Score, which is based largely on the grades you earned in college credit courses within the past 5 years. Your GPA must be about a minimum of 2.5.
What Are the Application Requirements?
For your application to be considered, you must:
- Have a TCC Student Identification Number
You receive this number when you are accepted to TCC.
- Meet TCC’s Texas Success Initiative (TSI) requirements
- Have completed prerequisite science courses (or the equivalents) within 5 years from time of deadline.
- BIOL 2401 (Anatomy & Physiology I)
- BIOL 2402 (Anatomy & Physiology II)
How Do I Apply?
If you meet the application requirements, then you are eligible to download the following materials to apply (All documents are PDF and will open in a new window):
- Radiologic Technology Program Advisement Packet
Read this 4-page document to make sure you understand and can complete the selective admissions process.
- Radiologic Technology Application Checklist (available November 1, 2015)
- Radiologic Technology Associate of Applied Science Degree Plan
Refer to this document for details about prerequisite courses and Radiologic Technology Program courses.
- 2016 Radiologic Technology Associate of Applied Science Degree Application (available November 1, 2015)
Healthcare Professions Division
Updated August 03, 2015