A committee selects applicants to the program each year. Students with complete applications
are notified of their status within three weeks after the program's deadline date.
Selections are based on the student's accumulative grade point average plus bonus
points earned. Bonus points can be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Completion of degree-specific general education courses prior to applying, with a
C or higher. Science courses must have been completed within 5 years of program deadline
- Completion of college level courses from a regionally accredited college or university,
with a C or higher. Points are awarded proportionately to the number of semester hours
- Bachelor's Degree
- Work experience in the field, for select programs only.
Before you apply
- Students must complete BIOL 2401 (Anatomy and Physiology I) and BIOL 2402 (Anatomy
and Physiology II) with a C or higher. Five years after a course has been completed
it is no longer valid.
- The College admissions process must be complete before you can apply to the program.
- You can only apply to two selective admissions programs per year. Both programs must
have differing deadline dates.
Application packets are available from November 1 through the application deadline date.
Application Deadline: March 1
Application packets are available via:
Healthcare Professions Division
Updated January 22, 2015