A committee selects applicants to the program each year. If you submit a complete application, you will be notified of your status within 4 weeks after the program's deadline date.
Selections are based largely on your cumulative grade point average.
Before you apply
- You must complete with a C or higher:
- BIOL 2401 Anatomy and Physiology I
- BIOL 2402 Anatomy and Physiology II
- The College admissions process must be complete before you can apply to the program.
Application Time Line
Application Packets: available November 1 through the application deadline
Application Deadline: March 1
Application packets are available via:
- Online: Radiologic Technology Program Application
- Email: email@example.com
- In person: Trinity River Campus East, Room TRHA 2015B-S
Healthcare Professions Division
Updated July 20, 2015