You must use our new online application to apply to this program:
Applications for the 2016 classes will be accepted on a rolling basis. You will need to submit only 1 application to be considered for all 2016 classes. When you submit your application, you are applying for all of the 2016 classes.
You will be notified of your status according to the timeline of each class.
To Apply Online
You will need to have the following documents ready to be uploaded.
PDF format is required for all uploaded documentation. Other file formats will make your application ineligible.
- Current resume
- College transcript(s) from each college attended
- The uploaded file must be a copy of a college- or university-issued official transcript.
- If you have college credits but no degree, you may submit 1 transcript that shows all hours, including transfer credits or a transcript from each institution attended.
- You must enter the total number of credits earned.
- Inaccurate information could result in disqualification.
- Transcript(s) must reflect 30 completed college credit hours.
- Military service document(s) (if applicable)
- JST transcripts (formally known as SMARTS and AARTS transcripts) do not meet the college credit hour criteria. Talk to your base education office for more information about transferring your JST transcript credits to an accredited college.
Please keep an eye on this Web page for updates to program dates.
Terri Kleam, Railroad Program Coordinator
4801 Marine Creek Parkway
Fort Worth, TX 76179-3599
Updated September 04, 2015