You must use our new online application if you are interested in applying to this
TCC Railroad Dispatcher Program Online Application
When you submit your application, you are applying for the classes listed on the application.
After the current class application deadline passes, and if you are eligible, you
can apply for the next scheduled class.
To Apply Online
You will need to have the following documents ready to be uploaded (PDF required for all documents):
- Current resume
- College transcript(s) from each college attended
- The uploaded file must be a copy of an college- or university-issued official transcript.
- If you have some college credits but no degree, you may submit one transcript that shows all hours, including transfer credits or a transcript from each institution attended.
- You must enter the total number of credits earned.
- Inaccurate information could result in disqualification.
- Transcript must reflect 30 completed college credit hours.
- Military service document(s) (if applicable)
- SMARTS and AARTS transcripts do not meet the college credit hour criteria. Talk to your base education office
for more information about transferring your SMARTS or AARTS transcript credits to
an accredited college.
- If you have not separated from the military yet, you will need to upload your separation orders with your terminal leave date.
Please keep an eye on this Web page for updates on program dates and deadlines.
Updated February 10, 2014