Interviews, which usually last about 20 minutes, are scheduled by the TCC Railroad
Coordinator. The panel of interviewers consists of 1 or 2 people from TCC and 1 or
2 people from the railroad industry. You will be notified via email if you are offered
The interview is for a seat in our Railroad Dispatcher Training Program. This is not a job interview for any railroad.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be notified via email regarding your
interview date and time.
- 4 to 5 applicants will be interviewed for each seat available in a class. The class
is limited to 16 students.
- Priority is given to applicants who have not previously been interviewed for the program.
- Interviewees are selected by the panel based on a review of the application and the
results of the Dispatcher Aptitude Test.
Preparing for the Interview
- Confirm the time and location of your interview well in advance. (This information will be sent to selected interview candidates.)
- Arrive at the interview location between 5 and 15 minutes before your interview.
- Be prepared to spend up to 2 hours at the interview site to accommodate the busy interview
- Dress in business attire (recommended).
- Be aware that you are responsible for all travel expenses associated with your interview.
- All interviews are in person. Interviews are not conducted via telephone or computer.
Terri Kleam, Railroad Program Coordinator
4801 Marine Creek Parkway
Fort Worth, TX 76179-3599
Updated November 06, 2014