Interviews, which usually last about 20 minutes, are scheduled by the TCC Railroad
Coordinator. The panel of interviewers consists of one or two people from TCC and
one or two people from the railroad industry. You will be notified via email if you
are offered an interview.
- For July and September 2014 classes: End of June 2014
- Four to five applicants will be interviewed for each seat available in a class. The
class is limited to 16 students.
- Priority is given to applicants who have not previously been interviewed for the program.
- Interviewees are selected by the panel based on a review of the application and the
results of the Dispatcher Aptitude Test.
Preparing for the Interview
- Confirm the time and location of your interview well in advance. (This information
will be sent to selected interview candidates.)
- Arrive at the interview location between five and fifteen minutes before your interview.
- Be prepared to spend up to two hours at the interview site to accommodate the busy
- Dress in business attire (recommended).
- Be aware that you are responsible for all travel expenses associated with your interview.
Updated May 07, 2014