Interviews, which usually last about 20 minutes, are scheduled by the TCC Railroad
Coordinator. The panel of interviewers consists of 1 or 2 people from TCC and 1 or
2 people from the railroad industry. You will be notified via email if you are offered
If you are selected for an interview, you will be notified via email regarding your
interview date and time.
- 4 to 5 applicants will be interviewed for each seat available in a class. The class
is limited to 16 students.
- Priority is given to applicants who have not previously been interviewed for the program.
- Interviewees are selected by the panel based on a review of the application and the
results of the Dispatcher Aptitude Test.
Preparing for the Interview
- Confirm the time and location of your interview well in advance. (This information will be sent to selected interview candidates.)
- Arrive at the interview location between 5 and 15 minutes before your interview.
- Be prepared to spend up to 2 hours at the interview site to accommodate the busy interview
- Dress in business attire (recommended).
- Be aware that you are responsible for all travel expenses associated with your interview.
Updated August 25, 2014