Interviews, which usually last about 20 minutes, are scheduled by the TCC Railroad
Coordinator. The panel of interviewers consists of 1 or 2 people from TCC and 1 or
2 people from the railroad industry. You will be notified via email if you are offered
- For October 2014 classes: August 2014
- 4 to 5 applicants will be interviewed for each seat available in a class. The class
is limited to 16 students.
- Priority is given to applicants who have not previously been interviewed for the program.
- Interviewees are selected by the panel based on a review of the application and the
results of the Dispatcher Aptitude Test.
Preparing for the Interview
- Confirm the time and location of your interview well in advance. (This information
will be sent to selected interview candidates.)
- Arrive at the interview location between five and fifteen minutes before your interview.
- Be prepared to spend up to two hours at the interview site to accommodate the busy
- Dress in business attire (recommended).
- Be aware that you are responsible for all travel expenses associated with your interview.
Updated July 31, 2014