The Texas Real Estate Commission has approved the TCC Real Estate program to satisfy
the educational requirements for both the sales and broker licenses.
A certificate of completion and an Associate of Applied Science degree in real estate
is offered on the Northeast Campus.
- RELE 1406 Principles of Real Estate (core real estate course)
- RELE 2301 Law of Agency (core real estate course)
- RELE 1311 Law of Contracts (core real estate course)
- RELE 1319 Real Estate Finance
- RELE 1300 Contract Forms and Addenda
For additional information concerning the pre-license education requirements go to
the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC).
Timothy J. Murphy, Professor of Real Estate and Program Coordinator
Updated December 02, 2014