The Respiratory Care Program is selective admission, which means you have to meet certain requirements to apply.
Your eligibility is determined largely by your cumulative grade point average (GPA).
What Are the Application Requirements?
For your application to be considered, you must:
- Have a TCC Student Identification Number
You receive this number when you are accepted to TCC.
- Meet TCC’s Texas Success Initiative (TSI) requirements
- Have completed prerequisite science courses (or the equivalents) within 5 years from time of deadline.
- BIOL-2401 Anatomy & Physiology I
- BIOL-2402 Anatomy & Physiology II
- BIOL-2420 Microbiology
How Do I Apply?
If you meet the application requirements, then you are eligible to download the following materials to apply (All documents are PDF and will open in a new window):
- Respiratory Care Program Advisement Packet
Read this 4-page document to make sure you understand and can complete the selective admissions process.
- Respiratory Care Application Checklist
Use the Checklist as your map to confirm that you meet the requirements and complete the application process.
- Respiratory Care Associate of Applied Science Degree Plan
Refer to this document for details about prerequisite courses and Respiratory Care program courses.
- 2016 Respiratory Care Associate of Applied Science Degree Application (available November 1, 2015)
Trinity River Campus East
Center for Health Care Professions
245 E. Belknap Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Healthcare Professions Division
Updated September 01, 2015