A committee selects applicants to the program each year. Students with complete applications
are notified of their status within three weeks after the program's deadline date.
Selections are based on the student's accumulative grade point average plus bonus
points earned. Bonus points can be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Completion of degree-specific general education courses prior to applying, with a
C or higher. Science courses must have been completed within 5 years of program deadline
- Completion of college level courses from a regionally accredited college or university,
with a C or higher. Points are awarded proportionately to the number of semester hours
- Bachelor's Degree
Before You Apply
- You must complete BIOL 2401 (Anatomy and Physiology I), BIOL 2402 (Anatomy and Physiology
II), BIOL 2420 (Microbiology) and CHEM 1406 (Essentials of General & Biologic Chemistry)
with a C or higher. Five years after a course has been completed it is no longer
- The College admissions process must be complete before you can apply to the program.
- You can only apply to two selective admissions programs per year. Both programs must
have differing deadline dates.
Application packets are available from November 1 through the application deadline date.
Application Deadline: June 1
Application packets are available via:
This program located on the Trinity River Campus East for Healthcare Professions.
Trinity River Campus East
Center for Health Care Professions
245 E. Belknap Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Healthcare Professions Division
Updated October 07, 2014