A committee selects applicants to the program each year. If you submit a complete
application, you will be notified of your status within 3 weeks after the program's
Selections are based on your cumulative grade point average plus bonus points earned.
Bonus points can be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Completion of degree-specific general education courses with a C or higher prior to
applying. Science courses must have been completed within 5 years of program deadline
- Completion of college level courses with a C or higher from a regionally accredited
college or university. Points are awarded proportionately to the number of semester
- Bachelor's degree
Before You Apply
- You must complete with a C or higher:
A course is no longer valid 5 years after it has been completed.
- BIOL 2401 (Anatomy and Physiology I)
- BIOL 2402 (Anatomy and Physiology II)
- BIOL 2420 (Microbiology)
- CHEM 1406 (Essentials of General & Biologic Chemistry)
- The College admissions process must be complete before you can apply to the program.
- You can only apply to 2 selective admissions programs per year. Both programs must have differing deadline
Application packets are available from November 1 through the application deadline date.
Application Deadline: June 1
Application packets are available via:
This program located on the Trinity River Campus East for Healthcare Professions.
Trinity River Campus East
Center for Health Care Professions
245 E. Belknap Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Healthcare Professions Division
Updated June 29, 2015