A committee selects applicants to the program each year. If you submit a complete application, you will be notified of your status within 3 to 4 weeks after the program's deadline date.
Selections are largely based on your cumulative grade point average (GPA).
Before You Apply
- You must complete with a C or higher:
- BIOL-2401 Anatomy and Physiology I
- BIOL-2402 Anatomy and Physiology II
- BIOL-2420 Microbiology
- The College admissions process must be complete before you can apply to the program.
Application Time Line
Application Packets: available November 1 through the application deadline
Application Deadline: June 1
Application packets are available via:
- Online: Respiratory Care Program Application
- In person: Trinity River Campus East, Room TRHA 2015B-S
This program is located on the Trinity River East Campus for Healthcare Professions.
Trinity River Campus East
Center for Health Care Professions
245 E. Belknap Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Healthcare Professions Division
Updated August 12, 2015