The Surgical Technology Program is selective admissions, which means you have to meet certain requirements to apply.
Your eligibility is determined by your Applicant Score, which is based on:
- The grades you earned in college credit courses within the past 5 years
- Specific work and continuing education experience
What Are the Application Requirements?
For your application to be considered, you must:
- Have a TCC Student Identification Number
You receive this number when you are accepted to TCC.
- Have completed prerequisite science courses (or the equivalents) within 5 years from time of deadline.
- BIOL-2401 Anatomy & Physiology I
- BIOL-2402 Anatomy & Physiology II
- BIOL-2420 Microbiology
- Take required admissions exams before applying to our Surgical Technology Program
If English is not your first language:
How Do I Apply?
If you meet the application requirements, then you are eligible to download the following materials to apply (All documents are PDF and will open in a new window):
Surgical Technology Program Advisement PacketListen
Read this 4-page document to make sure you understand and can complete the selective admissions process.
- 2015–2016 Surgical Technology Certificate of Completion Plan
Healthcare Professions Division
Updated November 17, 2015