Am I Eligible for STARS?
You are eligible to participate in a Student Support Services project if you meet the following requirements.
- Are a citizen or national of the United States or meet the residency requirements for Federal student financial assistance
- Are enrolled at TCC or are accepted for enrollment in the next academic term at TCC
- Have a need for academic support, as determined by the TCC, in order to pursue successfully a program of education beyond high school
- Are a(n):
- Low-income individual
- First-generation college student
- Individual with disabilities
You must also meet one or more of the following requirements.
- Are currently attending South Campus or are accepted for enrollment for the next semester
- Have demonstrated the ability to graduate or transfer within 4 years
If you think you may qualify, Apply for STARS.
TRIO Programs / STARS
SACA Building, Room 1108
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–noon
Monday–Thursday: 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
Updated January 26, 2016