STARS will accept the following forms of financial documentation:
- A signed copy of a federal tax return
- A signed Documentation of Income form (available at the STARS office, South Campus, SACA 1108)
Whose financial information do I provide?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please provide only your financial documentation:
- Are you 24 or older as of this calendar year?
- Are you married?
- Do you have children who receive more than half of their support from you?
- Do you have any dependents (other than your children or spouse)?
- Are you an orphan, or are you/were you (until age 18) a ward/dependent of the court?
- Are you a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces?
- Are you currently active duty military personnel for other than training purposes?
Otherwise, please provide financial information for both you and your parent(s) /
TRIO Programs / STARS
SACA Building, Room 1108
8 a.m. 5 p.m., Monday–Thursday
8 a.m.–noon, Friday
7:30 a.m.–6 p.m., Monday–Thursday
Updated October 09, 2014