STARS will accept the following forms of financial documentation:
- A signed copy of a federal tax return, or
- A signed Documentation of Income form, available at the STARS office.
Determine whose financial information to provide:
- Are you 24 or older as of this calendar year?
- Are you married?
- Do you have children who receive more than half of their support from you?
- Do you have any dependents (other than your children or spouse)?
- Are you an orphan, or are you/were you (until age 18) a ward/dependent of the court?
- Are you a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces?
- Are you currently active duty military personnel for other than training purposes?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please provide only your financial
documentation. Otherwise, please provide financial information for both, you and your
Director of TRIO Programs
SACA Building, Room 1108
8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Thursday
8 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., Friday
7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m., Monday - Thursday
Updated August 28, 2013