STARS will accept the following forms of financial documentation:
- A signed copy of a federal tax return
- A signed Documentation of Income form (available at the STARS office, South Campus, SACA 1108)
Whose financial information do I provide?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please provide only your financial documentation:
- Are you 24 or older as of this calendar year?
- Are you married?
- Do you have children who receive more than half of their support from you?
- Do you have any dependents (other than your children or spouse)?
- Are you an orphan, or are you/were you (until age 18) a ward/dependent of the court?
- Are you a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces?
- Are you currently active duty military personnel for other than training purposes?
Otherwise, please provide financial information for both you and your parent(s) / legal guardian(s).
TRIO Programs / STARS
SACA Building, Room 1108
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–noon
Monday–Thursday: 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
Updated January 26, 2016