Admissions and Registration Checklist
- TCC offers three terms each academic year: Fall, Spring and Summer.
- Terms include several sessions with individual start and end dates.
- Registration for a session ends one calendar week prior to its start date.
- Payment of tuition and fees is due at the time of registration.
- First-Time-in-College students must apply at least two weeks prior to the beginning
of a session.
Individuals holding any type of visa must contact the International Admissions Office
for admission assistance – 817-515-5232.
Submit an application for admission
- Online through TCC's Active Apply application
- In person at any campus Registrar’s Office
- Allow two business days for processing
Submit required supporting documents
- High School Transcript (not generally required for college transfer students)
- GED Certificate or Scores (not generally required for college transfer students)
- Early High School Enrollment Form (if applicable)
- Official Transcript from each previously attended regionally accredited college/university
- Scores for TSI Exemption (ACT, SAT, TAAS, TAKS)
- Scores for approved Placement Test taken at other college/university
- Individual Approval Form (if applicable)
- Residency documentation (if applicable)
Receive notice of acceptance
- Log in to WebAdvisor and CampusCruiser to activate accounts.
- Request evaluation of transfer credits online through WebAdvisor Student Menu (if
applicable). An official transcript from each previously attended regionally accredited college/university
must be on file prior to the evaluation.
Plan for payment of tuition and fees
Take required placement tests (if applicable)
- Pay $29 testing fee in Business Services.
- Placement testing is generally required for all new-to-college students and some transfer
or returning students. Students with ACT, SAT, TAAS or TAKS scores may submit a score
report for possible exemption from Texas State Initiative (TSI) requirements.
Go to Academic Advisement
- Required for ALL First-Time-in-College Students – includes
- Test score review
- Student Success/Texas Success Initiative Plan review
- New Student Group Advisement (NSGA) and Orientation to College
- Visit with an Academic Advisor concerning requirements for your selected program.
Finalize arrangements for payment of tuition & fees
- Register for classes.
- Obtain campus parking permit (1st free, replacement $5).
- Purchase required textbooks and supplies.
- Become familiar with the campus and locate classroom(s).
- Attend classes per your class schedule.
- Attendance is mandatory for developmental classes.
- Obtain college ID (1st free, replacement $10).
- Receive final grades at the end of the term.
- Print an unofficial TCC transcript from WebAdvisor.
Registering for Classes
- Access WebAdvisor
- Click Students
- Scroll to Registration
- Click Find Sections
- Select term
- Select course(s)
- Review listing of available sections
- Select available section for each course
- If applicable
- Select Student Success course (STSC-0111 Transition to College) first.
- Select required developmental education courses next.
You are not registered yet - Please continue through payment process
- Select Proceed to Registration.
- Review class selections
- Choose Register or Remove from List for each “Preferred Sections”
- Choose option for “If one of my choices is not available”
- Click “Submit”
- Review and print final class schedule.
- Review and print textbook information for each class.
- Choose payment option.
- Complete payment process.
- Log out of WebAdvisor.
Payment arrangements must be complete to finalize registration!
For further information and assistance call 817-515-TCCD (8223).
Updated August 22, 2013