Paying for College
- At Tarrant County College, payment of tuition and fees is due at the time of registration
- Students are responsible for making payment arrangements before registering for classes.
- All unpaid classes are dropped nightly.
- To avoid being dropped from classes make plans for payment early.
Payment by credit or debit card
- Available online through WebAdvisor
- Processed immediately following selection of classes
- Have card information readily available.
In person in Business Services on campus
- Credit/debit card, check, or cash accepted.
- Must pay during regular business hours on the day of registration.
Automatic Payment (Installment) Plan
- Available online only
- Monthly payment plan
- Flexible payment options
- No interest charged
- Go to WebAdvisor for details or call 1-800-609-8056.
- May include grants, loans, emergency loans and/or scholarships
- Online Application
- Apply a minimum of 30 days prior to registration to avoid withdrawal from unpaid classes.
- Check financial aid status on the WebAdvisor Student Menu.
Department of Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Contact the Registrar’s Office prior to registration.
Tuition Waivers and Exemptions
- Allows some Texas residents to attend a Texas public college at reduced or no tuition
- Must meet specific criteria for eligibility
- Documentation of eligibility should be filed with the campus Registrar’s Office at
least 30 days prior to registration.
- Information available on the College for All Texans website
Sponsorships (Third Party Payment)
- Tuition and fees paid by someone other than the student (employer, organization, etc.)
- Documentation (voucher, purchase order, etc.) may be required.
- Payment arrangements should be made with Business Services Office at least one week
prior to registration.
- Beginning in mid-October, Tarrant County College will partner with Higher One®,
to bring a new method for receiving refunds to all Tarrant County College students:
TCC Choice Card.
- Learn more about the TCC Choice Card.
For all other payment questions, contact Business Services.
Regular business hours:
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Visit the online calendar for occasional Saturday openings.
Contact us if you have questions.
Payment of Tuition: 817-515-4PAY
Financial Aid: 817-515-4AID
General Information: 817-515-TCCD
Updated August 22, 2013