Adjunct Instructor Employment Information
Enjoy all the benefits and prestige of an Adjunct Instructor, including discounts
on computers and software, faculty parking, free library and computer use, Liberty
Mutual Insurance, Legacy Care (Mortgage Assistance) and free admission to College
plays, dramas, recitals and student activities.
Applications are accepted in all disciplines for potential adjunct faculty needs.
- Master's degree
- Minimum of 18 graduate hours in the discipline being taught
- Associate degree with three years of experience in the teaching field.
- Your application is not considered complete until your transcripts (unofficial) are attached. Please ensure that you scan and attach all required transcripts (unofficial) with
your online application.
- Applications for adjunct positions are reviewed as part-time faculty assignments become
- Listings are not current vacancies but are considered applicant pools. 'Pooled' applications
are reviewed based on adjunct need.
- Department Chairs and hiring supervisors system wide will be reviewing applications
and making hiring decisions on an as-needed basis.
Dual Credit Adjunct Faculty Interview Fair
Tarrant County College is currently hiring part-time Dual Credit instructors for the
- Drama (Film Appreciation)
Instructors will teach college courses at high school sites and must be available
to work flexible daytime hours.
- Interviews to be arranged for qualified applicants: Thursday, June 5.
- Employment application required to be considered.
- Apply directly online, posting N000470.
Please contact Cherie Keplinger at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
TCC Recruitment Team
Updated May 14, 2014