- Anyone being considered for hire, transfer, promotion, reclassification or reassignment
is subject to a criminal background check.
- A physical exam and drug test are also required for candidates being considered for
Physical Plant positions.
- Law Enforcement positions require a criminal history background check, drug test,
physical exam and psychological exam. An offer of employment is contingent upon passing
these exams as appropriate to the position.
- Employment offers are contingent upon the applicant meeting or surpassing the minimum
requirements posted on the job announcement.
- Positions are posted as 'Open Until Filled' unless otherwise noted.
- If you are not contacted for an interview within 30 days after the closing of a job
posting (position announcement), please conclude that you may not be a finalist for
- Notices may be sent when the position has been filled and after all processing and approvals are finalized.
- Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted by hiring supervisors of
- Those selected for an interview for non-faculty positions may be asked to complete
a series of assessments as assigned by position.
- All TCCD employees must be authorized to work in the United States, regardless of citizenship or national origin, except where specified by law. If you are not a citizen or a lawful permanent resident, you may need to apply for an employment authorization document to prove you may work in the U.S.
TCCD Recruitment Team
Updated February 23, 2016