You can contact Career Services to schedule guidance in one of the following areas:
- Assessment: All new First Time in College students are required to complete the MyPlan Career Interest Assessment before registering for the next semester. It is a tool that helps you assess your personality type, strengths and interests, and determine which careers may be a match for you.
- Resume: The right resume can make the difference in determining employment for a candidate.
- Interview: Learn how to interview to stand out from the rest of the pack.
- InterviewStream: Practice interviewing. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Career Mentor: A program which seeks to build bridges for students from the classroom to the professional experience of the real world. By matching students one-on-one with faculty and professionals in their fields of study, the students will be able to channel their interests into attainable career goals. Contact Lisa Jackson at 817-515-3592 or email@example.com for more information.
The College also works with employers to promote job opportunities for students and alumni with the training and educational experience needed to fill positions in a wide variety of technical and occupational areas.
Additional resources are available at your campus's Career Services office.
Trinity River Campus
Updated September 16, 2015