Student Injury Forms

When a student incident/injury occurs on campus or at a college sponsored event, a Report of Student Incident form  (PDF will open in a new window) must be completed by the TCC employee in attendance and sent to the campus nurse in Health Services.


Updated August 12, 2015


Tarrant County College District 1500 Houston Street Fort Worth, Texas 76102 • Information Center: 817-515-8223 Hearing / Speech Impaired (TTY)
Online Institutional Resumes (per Sec. 51A.002, Texas Education Code) • An Achieving the Dream Institution
Report A Problem • Report Fraud