Why have an Intramural Sports Program on South Campus?
Our purpose is to provide exercise, recreation and fun to our participants in a relaxed yet structured environment.
Intramural Sports enhance your academic experience by promoting and reinforcing:
- Teamwork and personal accomplishment
- Mutual respect and integrity
- Competition and recreation
- Skill and exercise
Everyone is encouraged to play to the best of their abilities. A win-at-all-cost attitude is inappropriate and is strongly discouraged.
The genuine value of Intramural Sports comes from playing–not from winning.
How can I participate?
Any currently enrolled student or employee of TCC South Campus is eligible for competition in any Intramural Sports activity.
To participate, you must:
- Sign up on our Intramurals website before you participate in any Intramural activity. Learn how to register.
- Carry your TCC ID with you for proof of eligibility for all Intramural activities
- Each team captain is responsible for the complete eligibility of all team participants.
- Each participant is responsible for verifying his or her eligibility.
No participation fees required.
When and where?
South Campus HPE Department Office
Updated August 22, 2013