Record Change Request
The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) protects the privacy of academic records.
Name and Address Change
For a name or SSN change, the student is required to submit this request to the Registrar's office in person with official documentation.
Submit a residency questionnaire (PDF will open in a new window) for a change in residency status:
- In person at the Registrar's office
- By mail to:
District Office–Attn: Records and Reports
300 Trinity Campus Circle
Fort Worth TX 76102
- By fax to 817-515-5179–Attn: Records and Reports
- Sorry, no phone requests
To change student contact information:
- Login to WebAdvisor
- Select Students
- Select Address and Email Change under User Account
Change of Grade
Students may petition for a grade change within 30 days after the first class day of the next regular semester.
- Contact your instructor to request a grade change.
- If the instructor isn't available, contact the department chair.
Taxpayer Identification Number Submission
Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Education Credits (PDF will open in a new window) requires TCC to request the Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) from students who submit their admissions application without a social security number (SSN). This number is issued by the Social Security Administration (SSA) or the IRS.
If you need to submit your TIN, submit one of the following to your campus Registrar's Office:
- TCC's Record Maintenance Form (PDF will open in a new window)
This provides TCC with your TIN or SSN.
- IRS Form W-9S (PDF will open in a new window)
If you do not have a TIN or SSN, indicate such on the Record Maintenance Form and submit it to your campus Registrar's Office. For additional questions about your 1098T form, email 1098T.email@example.com or call 817-515-1098.
Updated April 29, 2015