Record Change Request

The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) protects the privacy of academic records.

Name and Address Change

For a name or SSN change, the student is required to submit this request to the Registrar's office in person with official documentation.

Submit a residency questionnaire (PDF will open in a new window) for a change in residency status:

  • In person at the Registrar's office
  • By mail to:
    District Office–Attn: Records and Reports
    300 Trinity Campus Circle
    Fort Worth TX 76102
  • By fax to 817-515-5179–Attn: Records and Reports
  • Sorry, no phone requests

To change student contact information:

  1. Login to WebAdvisor
  2. Select Students
  3. Select Address and Email Change under User Account

Change of Grade

Students may petition for a grade change within 30 days after the first class day of the next regular semester.

  • Contact your instructor to request a grade change.
  • If the instructor isn't available, contact the department chair.

Taxpayer Identification Number Submission

Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Education Credits (PDF will open in a new window) requires TCC to request the Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) from students who submit their admissions application without a social security number (SSN). This number is issued by the Social Security Administration (SSA) or the IRS.

If you need to submit your TIN, submit one of the following to your campus Registrar's Office:

If you do not have a TIN or SSN, indicate such on the Record Maintenance Form and submit it to your campus Registrar's Office. For additional questions about your 1098T form, email or call 817-515-1098.


Updated April 29, 2015


Tarrant County College District 1500 Houston Street Fort Worth, Texas 76102 • Information Center: 817-515-8223 Hearing / Speech Impaired (TTY)
Online Institutional Resumes (per Sec. 51A.002, Texas Education Code) • An Achieving the Dream Institution
Report A Problem • Report Fraud