The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) protects the privacy of academic records.
Enrollment verifications certify a student's enrollment for a requested academic period and cannot be completed until the official day of record.
The official day of record for an undergraduate regular term course is the 12th class day (census date). For other than regular term census dates, refer to the calendar or contact the Registrar's office.
How to Request an Enrollment Verification
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Select Students
- Under Academic Links, select Enrollment Verification Letter
- Select the appropriate term from the drop-down menu
- Unofficial enrollment verifications are produced up to the Official Day of Record
- Official enrollment verifications are produced after the Official Day of Record
Enrollment Verifications can be used to:
- Defer student loans
- Document eligibility for medical and dental insurance
- Support employee tuition assistance payments
- Verify enrollment at TCC for third parties
The verification document, when provided by the student, is TCC’s official enrollment/registration form and should be accepted by all third parties.
If this service does not meet your needs, TCC has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verifications on our behalf. If you have any questions regarding this service, please contact the Clearinghouse at email@example.com.
Requesting Directory Information
Third-party requests for directory information:
- Will not include students who opted not to release directory information
- May be assessed charges
- Should be submitted to the Assistant Director of Records and Reports
Updated August 14, 2014