The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) protects the privacy of academic records.
Enrollment verifications certify a student's enrollment for a requested academic period
and cannot be completed until the official day of record.
The official day of record for an undergraduate regular term course is the 12th class
day (census date). For other than regular term census dates, refer to the calendar or contact the Registrar's office.
How to Request an Enrollment Verification
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Select Students
- Under Academic Links, select Enrollment Verification Letter
- Select the appropriate term from the drop-down menu
- Unofficial enrollment verifications are produced up to the Official Day of Record
- Official enrollment verifications are produced after the Official Day of Record
Enrollment Verifications can be used to:
- Defer student loans
- Document eligibility for medical and dental insurance
- Support employee tuition assistance payments
- Verify enrollment at TCC for third parties
Requesting Directory Information
Third-party requests for directory information:
- Will not include students who opted not to release directory information
- May be assessed charges
- Should be submitted to the Assistant Director of Records and Reports
Updated August 22, 2013