You can get your student ID and parking permit after you register and pay for classes. To avoid long lines, get them before classes begin.
Student IDs are free and available at the Copy Center on each campus.
Get Your ID
- Picture ID
Driver's license, passport, bank card with photo on card, student ID from high school
- Schedule and Fee Statement
You can print your Schedule and Fee Statement from WebAdvisor after you register and pay for your courses:
- Log in to WebAdvisor
- Select Students
- Select Schedule and Fee Statement (located in the Financial Information section)
- Select the term from the list (for example: 2013SU, 2013FL, 2014SP)
- Select Submit
- Select Click to Print
- Colleague ID
You need your Colleague ID if it is not printed on your Schedule and Fees Statement. Find your Colleague ID Number on WebAdvisor.
Replace a Lost ID
Replacement fee: $10
- Pay the replacement fee at a Business Services Office.
- Take your receipt to the Copy Center on your campus to get your new ID.
Updated March 07, 2014