HESI A2 Admission Assessment
The Health Educations Systems, Inc. (HESI) A2 Admission Assessment is part of the
application process for the Nursing Program.
HESI A2 is available by appointment only.
Before Taking the Exam, You Must
- HESI A2 is only administered twice a year: February/March and August.
- You may test once per TCC application period: either February/March or August.
- Results of the test will be available immediately after completion.
February and March 2015 Test Dates and Times
- February 6 (Friday):10 a.m.
- February 11 (Wednesday): 2 p.m.
- February 20 (Friday): 10 a.m.
- February 24 (Tuesday): 2 p.m.
- February 27 (Friday): 10 a.m.
- March 4 (Wednesday): 10 a.m.
- March 20 (Friday): 10 a.m.
- March 25 (Wednesday): 2 p.m.
- March 27 (Friday): 10 a.m.
- March 30 (Monday): 2 p.m.
This 4-hour test will begin promptly at the scheduled time. If you are more than 5
minutes late after the session begins you will not be allowed to test.
For more information, contact the Trinity River Campus Testing Center.
Have questions? AskTCC
Updated December 09, 2014