HESI A2 Admission Assessment
The Health Educations Systems, Inc. (HESI) A2 Admission Assessment is part of the
application process for the Nursing Program.
HESI A2 is available by appointment only.
- Location: The HESI A2 exam is administered only at the Trinity River Campus Testing Center
- Format: A computerized exam
- Duration: 4 hours
- Study Material: "Admission Assessment Exam Review," which can be found at the Trinity River Campus bookstore or online
Before Taking the Exam, You Must
- Obtain a referral from the Testing Center on Trinity River Campus
- Provide a valid photo ID
- Pay $37 fee to make an appointment to test
- HESI A2 is only administered two months out of the year: February and September.
- You may test once per TCC application period: either February or September.
- Results of the test will be available immediately after completion.
Trinity River Campus Testing Center for more information.
Updated August 22, 2013