HESI A2 Admission Assessment
The Health Educations Systems, Inc. (HESI) A2 Admission Assessment is part of the
application process for the Nursing Program.
HESI A2 is available by appointment only.
- Format: A computerized exam
- Duration: 4 hours
- Study Material: "Admission Assessment Exam Review," which can be found at the Trinity River Campus bookstore or online
Before Taking the Exam, You Must
- HESI A2 is only administered twice a year: February/March and August.
- You may test once per TCC application period: either February/March or August.
- Results of the test will be available immediately after completion.
August 2015 Test Dates and Times
You can register for the test starting June 1, 2015.
- August 10 (Monday)
- August 19 (Wednesday)
- August 21 (Friday)
- August 24 (Monday)
- August 26 (Wednesday)
- August 27 (Thursday)
All tests start at 9 a.m.
This 4-hour test will begin promptly at the scheduled time. If you are more than 5
minutes late after the session begins, you will not be allowed to test.
For more information, contact the Trinity River Campus Testing Center.
Have questions? AskTCC
Updated July 14, 2015