GI Bill

Learn more about the Post-9/11 GI Bill.

How to Apply

Apply online at the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs for educational benefits.


Apply in person to a veteran and military benefits representative at a campus Registrar Office.

Apply Through a Campus Registrar Office

VA benefit applicants must submitone of the following forms in person (All documents are PDFs and will open in new window):

VA benefit applicants must also submit the forms listed below to the veteran and military benefits representative in the Registrar Office at the campus they plan to attend

A benefit request (VA Information Sheet) can be submitted through WebAdvisor account:

  1. Log in to WebAdvisor
  2. Select the Student Menu
  3. Select Request for VA Benefits in the bottom right under Academic Links
  4. Complete the form

Required documents (Word/PDF documents will open in new window):

Veteran certifications are completed by the Registrar office.

GI Bill Resources



Have questions? AskTCC
Hours and Locations
817-515-4REG (4734)



Updated August 14, 2014


Tarrant County College District 1500 Houston Street Fort Worth, Texas 76102 • Information Center: 817-515-8223 Hearing / Speech Impaired (TTY)
Online Institutional Resumes (per Sec. 51A.002, Texas Education Code) • An Achieving the Dream Institution
Report A Problem • Report Fraud